Thursday, July 12, 2007

Wal-dryl

holy shit. Antihistamines fuck me up. I got bit on my 2nd toe by something today while I was taking a nap under a tree on campus. I didn't notice until it started to itch so bad I couldn't sleep anymore. Then it turned red and the area at the base of my toes swelled up and got stiff. So following the advice of my mom, Erika, Eric, and my sister I went to Walgreens to get some Benadryl. Now I stayed on campus to take my nap because I had work to do in a few hours so it wasn't worth it for me to go home. I didn't get non-drowsy Benadryl or know it even came in non-drowsy form. In fact I got Walgreens brand 'Wal-dryl' because it was less expensive. Whatever it is, that shit tried to take me out. I was so confused and loopy once it kicked in, that I don't really remember my afternoon. I just remember having a really hard time following the conversations I had with John and Kris in the video editing lab, being fascinated by Kris' video editing skills, and wandering aimlessly around the floor looking for a bathroom. Some how I made it home and got into my bed. Now I have to try and memorize a script for my Tagalog cooking demo tomorrow and snap out of this weird haze I am in so I can get up early and cook pancit palabok before our class piknik. Watch out for that Diphenhydramine HCl, I would have almost rather still be having my allergic reaction.

1 comment:

Carmel said...

you guys should upload the video on youtube when you guys are finished. would pay money to see matt on a tagalog cooking show.