Friday, August 10, 2007

Um...

at first I was really irritated that you complained that people are rarely entirely truthful in their everyday statements. I disagreed and said perhaps they just don't say everything on their mind, you said that's the same thing. I suppose, which is my answer to most things that bore me or irritate me, but I have concluded that it is a matter of common decency (KV) and most of the time they dont say it because they know you dont want to hear it. For example, I could say to you that I think it is ironic and unfortunate, but you and I have become the people that we judged eachother to be that first day. At least we have convinced ourselves that our judgements were correct. Me being that white girl, and you, ridiculously arrogant. There I said it. But when I am around you I am silent, because at least when I am sober, I know you don't want to hear that.


Here is my playlist today
Roughly titled SEASSI Mix, or I Still Like Irony More than I Like You

1. Appetite (For Lightin' Dynamit)-Citizen Cope

2.Hold You in My Arms-Ray LaMontagne
3.Wildcat-Ratatat
4.Can I Get Get Get-Junior Senior
5.Come Back Margaret-Camera Obscura
6.Science vs. Romance-Rilo Kiley
7.Save Room-John Legend
8.You Know I'm No Good-Amy Winehouse
9.Overdrive-Eraserheads (seassi joke)
10.Anywhere I Lay My Head-Tom Waits
11.It Ain't Me Babe-Bobby D

12.While My Guitar Gently Weeps-

13. Summertime-Janis Joplin

2 comments:

brecks said...

no i don't mean 'you'

An example of why not to blog after pulling an all-nighter and then spending another eight hours after class to finish your final portfolio

brecks said...

correction:
I am wrong, and you are right. I don't listen to you, I just cut you off instead. Then I reach incorrect conclusions and put words in your mouth. and you don't correct me because i forget to put a ? or a " 'di ba?" at the end of each question and it all tends to come out entirely more matter-of-factly than I mean. Its okay. we already had this conversation. I need to work on my conversation skills. you need to work on your tolerance.