Monday, February 4, 2008

omg


I still live here. this has got to be the least productive of my time so far. the pounding bass upstairs prohibits all forward motion on everything I need to accomplish tonight. an old high school friend is playing on the radio. my stomach is gargling and my hands are freezing but I still have another page and a half of a Tagalog legend to write. So far, its amazing, just fantastic, and probably better than what I could write in english. So good Kuya Jed thinks I stole it. However its also severely late. And as you can see I am currently writing here instead of there. The pounding bass and all. I am sick of asking them to be more considerate. Sick of winter. and apparently growing sick of good health if you ask my nose and lungs.

Paano na kumuha ang bubuyog ng guhit.

It is so cute it's painful. I even add a little Philippine History. I have everything laid out in front of me. How it ends etc... but translating the plot into Tagalog, stopping myself from translating and rethinking it in Tagalog, looking up every other word it seems, takes an excruciatingly long time. I didn't go to any of my classes today because I was trying to finish it before work. Four hours later I had only written about a paragraph more. Half way there, roughly five paragraphs more. Lets hope that doesn't mean another 20 hours of this. I should get back to work.

No comments: